Davilyn Hospitality - Studio 6 Orange Texas
Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our facilities operating efficiently. You’ll run routine inspections and maintenance and create preventative measures to keep our equipment running smoothly as long as possible and minimize any risk. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Manage other maintenance requests as required
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Ensure all equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring are in working order by conducting routine maintenance and handle any repairs, if needed
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Applicants should have knowledge of air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and and electrical systems
- Available to be on call and respond to maintenance requests on nights and weekends
About Davilyn Hospitality - Studio 6 Orange Texas
Studio 6 Orange Texas is conveniently located off I-10 on Highway 62 North. All modern guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and kitchenettes. An outdoor unheated pool is open all year and a coin laundry facility is available.