Fairfield Inn & Suites
Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Work in collaboration with other technicians who will assist you with a variety of maintenance tasks
- Keep an open line of communication with other team members and staff
- Operate various tools like wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers, drills, and other maintenance equipment
- Observe all engineering safety rules and criteria
- Complete all work orders and fix maintenance problems promptly
- This position requires occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
- Applicants must have 2-4 years of experience in maintenance
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are necessary
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required
$14 - $17 hourly
About Fairfield Inn & Suites
Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.