Super 8 Nampa
We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our building for any damage, and conduct routine maintenance on our equipment to keep it running smoothly. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Ensure all equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring are in working order by conducting routine maintenance and handle any repairs, if needed
- Take additional maintenance requests as assigned
- Establish and implement preventative maintenance protocols to keep equipment operations smoothly and eliminate safety risks
- Check the building for any damage to doors, windows, and walls, and make any repairs as needed
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Available to be on call and respond to maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- Knowledge of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- 2+ years of maintenance experience
- Has high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
$12 - $15 hourly
About Super 8 Nampa
Super 8 Nampa is a hotel that encourages a fun, family atmosphere among employees and provides a quality environment for our guests.