La Quinta Inn Midvale
Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Operate various tools like wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers, drills, and other maintenance equipment
- Follow all engineering safety rules and regulations
- Tend to all of the hotel's equipment and conduct preventive maintenance routines
- Collaborate with other personnel who will help you with maintenance tasks
- React to emergencies that happen before, during, and after your regular work shifts
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
- Ability to use web-based software, including facilities maintenance software preferred
- This position requires occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent GED
- Must have strong organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
$15 - $18 hourly
About La Quinta Inn Midvale