RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our facilities operating efficiently. You’ll run routine inspections and maintenance and create preventative measures to keep our equipment running smoothly as long as possible and minimize any risk. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Conduct routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring to make sure they’re operating efficiently and make any needed repairs
- Record when any equipment was serviced and repairs were made
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
- Advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, procedures, and techniques
- Over 2 years of maintenance experience
- Knowledge of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Flexible availability for on-call maintenance requests on nights and weekends
About RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
We are a successful real estate team within RE/MAX Town and Country. We maintain a residential sales team, residential and commercial property management team, and private equity company that provides business opportunities for our associates and financial stability to our team. We provide excellent training, mentoring, and guidance to our associates.