Embassy Suites Lubbock
We're looking for a courteous, detail-oriented maintenance engineer to provide our guests with a five-star experience. You'll be in charge of overseeing the property’s overall upkeep and carrying out routine processes to make it fully functioning, pleasurable, and safe. Candidates for this position must be active, imaginative, and consistent in their commitment to assist our guests. If this describes you, we'd want to hear from you. If you’re a problem solver ready for a career in the hospitality field, apply today!
- Adhere to all engineering safety norms and procedures
- Tend to all of the hotel's equipment and conduct preventive maintenance routines
- Keep an open line of communication with other team members and staff
- Work in collaboration with other technicians who will assist you with a variety of maintenance tasks
- Handle maintenance issues as quickly as possible to assure guest satisfaction
- You should have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are necessary
- Driver’s license and outstanding driving record is necessary
- Good knowledge of computer software; preferably facilities management software
- 2-4 years of maintenance experience is required for this role
About Embassy Suites Lubbock
Come and join our strong team hear at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock where we like to Make A Difference with our employees, our guest, and our community. Making a Difference is what makes our brand unique, makes each of us want to work together and makes guests want to stay with us.