Next Generation Management Services
Looking for an experienced maintenance worker for one of our Lauderhill Condominium Associations locations:
- Location: Lauderhill, FL
- Schedule: Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM-4 PM
- Compensation: $17 to $20 an hour depending on experience
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Drywall work
- Repair/Replace door closures - ensure doors close properly per Fire Code
- Fence Repairs
- Light Bulb Replacements
- Door/Window Screen Repair
- Basic Plumbing knowledge - clogs, faucets, etc.
- Abilities to handle a pressure washer and basic knowledge of the use
- Remove debris from the roof and property
- Inspect the property and report to Management any issues or findings
- Having your own tools is a plus
- Picks up trash and debris
- Works closely with the Property Manager, Board, and other team members to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner
- Post notices and agendas for association-related items throughout the community
- Completes all tasks in a positive, professional manner consistent manner
- Able to complete basic checklists and inspections as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned
- This individual must be a self-starter, be able to think independently and be able to multi-task
- Bilingual - Spanish is a plus, but not required
- Reliable transportation
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
$17 - $20 hourly
About Next Generation Management Services
Next Generation Management Services is providing the best property management and financial services for HOAs and Condominium Associations in the Broward County, FL area.
We believe in the next generation of management, providing board members and homeowners with an online system that will serve them and their community with a dedicated website and online paying system. We believe in easy access to information and assistance in customization for each community's needs.
Paid Holidays off and PTO Sick and Vacation Benefits post 3 months of employment.
Please be sure you have read and understand the job responsibilities, qualifications, hours, and salary expectations prior to applying for this position. Please provide your resume with references upon applying.