Crowne Plaza Knoxville
Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our facilities operating efficiently. You’ll run routine inspections and maintenance and create preventative measures to keep our equipment running smoothly as long as possible and minimize any risk. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, and electrical wiring to ensure optimal performance and make any handle any repairs
- Manage other maintenance requests as required
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Inspect the building for any structural damage to windows, doors, and walls and perform necessary repairs
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Applicants should have knowledge of air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and and electrical systems
- Superb attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- 2+ years of maintenance experience
- Has high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
18.00 - 20.00 hourly
About Crowne Plaza Knoxville
Knoxville's Premier Hotel. The Crowne Plaza Knoxville has consistently ranked in the top 10 of all Crowne Plazas in the Americas. Our newly renovated hotel boasts 195 well-appointed rooms and 15,000 sq ft of meeting space. We offer top amenities including our renowned Mahogany's Restaurant, The Library Bar, On and Off-Site Catering, and a two-story fitness facility. With our central location, our guests are only steps away from all that Downtown Knoxville has to offer.