Holiday Inn Jekyll Island
Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our facilities operating efficiently. You’ll run routine inspections and maintenance and create preventative measures to keep our equipment running smoothly as long as possible and minimize any risk. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Ensure all equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring are in working order by conducting routine maintenance and handle any repairs, if needed
- Inspect the building for any structural damage to windows, doors, and walls and perform necessary repairs
- Make records of when any equipment was services and repairs were made
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Superb attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills
- 2+ years of maintenance experience
- Needs to have availability to respond on nights and weekends to on-call maintenance requests
- Strong understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
About Holiday Inn Jekyll Island
The Holiday Inn Resort on the beach at Jekyll Island offers panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, wide open lawns, a variety of dining options and superior service.