Better Places LLC
Are you a hardworking, reliable maintenance technician? We’re looking for you! Our company is growing and we need a maintenance professional who has the know-how to keep our facilities and equipment in top shape. You’ll conduct regular inspections and routine maintenance and come up with ideas for preventative measures we can use to maximize the life of our equipment and minimize safety risks. If you have a passion for fixing things we want you to bring your experience to our team. Apply today!
- Ensure all equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring are in working order by conducting routine maintenance and handle any repairs, if needed
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Plan and implement preventative maintenance procedures to maximize equipment operations and minimize safety risks
- Manage other maintenance requests as required
- Record when any equipment was serviced and repairs were made
- Miscellaneous repairs on various items inside and out on residential properties
- Available to be on call and respond to maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- Superb attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills
- Over 2 years of maintenance experience
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
$18 - $22 hourly
About Better Places LLC
We are a rapidly growing family business looking for good people to join our team!
We are very hardworking and consider ourselves good honest people, we are looking for people with similar values and work ethic to join our team.
We value a great attitude and a strong work ethic over anything.