Are you a hardworking, reliable maintenance technician? We’re looking for you! Our company is growing and we need a maintenance professional who has the know-how to keep our facilities and equipment in top shape. You’ll conduct regular inspections and routine maintenance and come up with ideas for preventative measures we can use to maximize the life of our equipment and minimize safety risks. If you have a passion for fixing things we want you to bring your experience to our team. Apply today!
- Ensure all equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring are in working order by conducting routine maintenance and handle any repairs, if needed
- Establish and implement preventative maintenance protocols to keep equipment operations smoothly and eliminate safety risks
- Make records of when any equipment was services and repairs were made
- Check the building for any damage to doors, windows, and walls, and make any repairs as needed
- Manage other maintenance requests as required
- Knowledge of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Needs to have availability to respond on nights and weekends to on-call maintenance requests
- Strong understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- Over 2 years of maintenance experience
- Superb attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills
$14 - $18 hourly
EverAgent, a Texas-wide brokerage, is the vision of co-owners Lynn Beardslee and Monica Grosu. They both had similar dreams, to revolutionize the Real Estate business for agents, and a passion to help others succeed.
With the freedom to launch their own brand in 2021, EverAgent emerged on the scene. They wanted a company where agents are valued and treated as partners. The BAP program, (Broker Agent Partnership) is at the core of their company.
Your forever brokerage!