LaQuinta Inn & Suites Florence Cincinnati Airport
Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Remain on-call in case of emergencies by keeping a phone on hand
- Observe all engineering safety rules and criteria
- Stay in constant contact with co-workers, managers, and other departments
- Maintain all of the hotel's equipment and preventative maintenance plans
- Collaborate with other personnel who will help you with maintenance tasks
- You should have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to use web-based software, including facilities maintenance software preferred
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required
- You will need 2-4 years of experience in a maintenance role
- Must have strong organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
$15 - $18 hourly
About LaQuinta Inn & Suites Florence Cincinnati Airport
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.