La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque West
Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our facilities operating efficiently. You’ll run routine inspections and maintenance and create preventative measures to keep our equipment running smoothly as long as possible and minimize any risk. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Make records of when any equipment was services and repairs were made
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, and electrical wiring to ensure optimal performance and make any repairs
- Check the building for any damage to doors, windows, and walls, and make any repairs as needed
- Manage other maintenance requests as required
- Flexible availability for on-call maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- Has high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Over 2 years of maintenance experience
- Superb attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills
$13 - $15 hourly
About La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque West
Great environment to work in, we are looking forward to adding you to our LQ family!