Install repair and maintain plant and process equipment for the site, including but not limited to; production, facilities and material handling equipment.
You will perform preventive and predictive maintenance tasks as identified in site procedures. You'll also work closely with Engineering on new projects, coordinates with and assist other site and contract personnel to ensure required tasks are completed to meet site and individual goals.
- Install and qualify production equipment
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance tasks as scheduled
- Maintain equipment records, logs and computer management systems, using data to improve support programs in order to meet site and individual goals
- Perform routine and complex equipment repairs for site equipment
- Communicate with supervisory personnel the needs of complex repair issues
- Communicate with outside contractors and technical resources to develop and maintain process equipment at levels to exceed site goals
- Follow established safety guidelines
- Technical AS Degree or equivalent
- 5 years of experience maintaining electro mechanical / electronic manufacturing and facilities equipment
- 5 years of experience in programmable logic controllers (Allen Bradley) to include writing ladder logic programs as well as using them to troubleshoot equipment and processes
- 5 years of experience programming and teaching Fanuc Robot systems
- Experience in maintaining hydraulic, electronic and pneumatic systems
- Experience with resistance welding
- Experience in communicating with outside vendors
- Experience in maintaining chilled water systems
About York Mac
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!