La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee
Are you a hardworking, reliable maintenance technician? We’re looking for you! Our company is growing and we need a maintenance professional who has the know-how to keep our facilities and equipment in top shape. You’ll conduct regular inspections and routine maintenance and come up with ideas for preventative measures we can use to maximize the life of our equipment and minimize safety risks. If you have a passion for fixing things we want you to bring your experience to our team. Apply today!
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Check the building for any damage to doors, windows, and walls, and make any repairs as needed
- Plan and implement preventative maintenance procedures to maximize equipment operations and minimize safety risks
- Conduct routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring to make sure they’re operating efficiently and make any needed repairs
- Make records of when any equipment was services and repairs were made
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
- Superb attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills
- Over 2 years of maintenance experience
- Available to be on call and respond to maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- Strong understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
$16 - $18 hourly
About La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee
Located in the center of Washington state, La Quinta® by Wyndham Wenatchee puts you in the “Apple Capital of the World.” Our convenient hotel is one mile north of downtown Wenatchee off Highway 2, giving you easy access to Central Washington Hospital & Clinics, the Washington State Apple Blossom Festival, Leavenworth, and Wenatchee Valley College.