La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee
Are you a hardworking, reliable maintenance technician? We’re looking for you! Our company is growing and we need a maintenance professional who has the know-how to keep our facilities and equipment in top shape. You’ll conduct regular inspections and routine maintenance and come up with ideas for preventative measures we can use to maximize the life of our equipment and minimize safety risks. If you have a passion for fixing things we want you to bring your experience to our team. Apply today!
- Manage other maintenance requests as required
- Record when any equipment was serviced and repairs were made
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, and electrical wiring to ensure optimal performance and make any handle any repairs
- Inspect the building for any structural damage to windows, doors, and walls and perform necessary repairs
- Establish and implement preventative maintenance protocols to keep equipment operations smoothly and eliminate safety risks
- Knowledge of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
- Needs to have availability to respond on nights and weekends to on-call maintenance requests
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- Over 2 years of maintenance experience
About La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee
Located in the center of Washington state, La Quinta® by Wyndham Wenatchee puts you in the “Apple Capital of the World.” Our convenient hotel is one mile north of downtown Wenatchee off Highway 2, giving you easy access to Central Washington Hospital & Clinics, the Washington State Apple Blossom Festival, Leavenworth, and Wenatchee Valley College.