Village Maintenance and Repair
We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! You’ll be part of an active team that does home maintenance and repairs for our clients. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Manage other maintenance requests as required
- Check the building for any damage to doors, windows, and walls, and make any repairs as needed
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Plan and implement preventative maintenance procedures to maximize equipment operations and minimize safety risks
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Needs to have availability to respond on nights and weekends to on-call maintenance requests
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
$20 - $24 hourly
About Village Maintenance and Repair
Villages Maintenance and Repair, LLC is a fast-growing Maintenance and Repair company near The Villages, Fl. We have experienced employees who assist homeowners with repairs to their property. We currently have 3 fully equipped vans to service homes quickly. Normal working hours are 8-5 M-F. Have a terrific office staff as support for our maintenance men.