Next Generation Management Services
We are looking for an experienced maintenance technician to join us. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with us. If this sounds like you, apply now!
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Change AC filters
- Vacuum AC vents
- Drywall work
- Repair/Replace door closures - ensure doors close properly per Fire Code
- Fence Repairs
- Light Bulb Replacements
- Light Electrician work - cap wires, replace outlets, replace light fixtures, etc.
- Door/Window Screen repair
- Basic Plumbing knowledge - clogs, faucets, etc.
- Clean and repair pool furniture
- Abilities to handle pressure washer and basic knowledge of use
- Remove debris from the roof and property
- Inspect property and report to Management any issues or findings
- Having your own tools is a plus
- Picks up trash and debris
- Works closely with the Property Manager, Board, and other team members to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner
- Completes all tasks in a positive, professional manner consistent manner
- Able to complete basic checklists and inspections as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned
- This individual must be a self-starter, be able to think independently and be able to multi-task
- Bilingual - Spanish is a plus, but not required
- Must have previous experience will roof and drywall repair
- Reliable transportation
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
$18 - $19 hourly
About Next Generation Management Services
Next Generation Management Services is providing the best property management and financial services for HOAs and Condominium Associations in the Broward County, FL area.
We believe in the next generation of management, providing board members and homeowners with an online system that will serve them and their community with a dedicated website and online paying system. We believe in easy access to information and assistance in customization for each community's needs.
We will provide each community online payment system, online application, online newsletter, online access to community docs, online rules and regulations of the community, and much more as needed.