Springfield Real Estate LLC
Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our properties in top condition. You’ll run routine inspections and maintenance and create preventative measures to keep our residents happy as long as possible and minimize any risk. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Manage other maintenance requests as required
- Conduct routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring to make sure they’re operating efficiently and make any needed repairs
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Make records of when any equipment was services and repairs were made
- Establish and implement preventative maintenance protocols to keep equipment operations smooth and eliminate safety risks
- Has high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Over 2 years of maintenance experience
- Stellar communication skills, attention to detail, and work ethic
- Flexible availability for on-call maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
$47,000 - $72,000 yearly
About Springfield Real Estate LLC
Springfield Real Estate LLC is looking for an ‘A’ player to join our premier property
management company. We don’t just manage properties - we improve the lives of residents and real estate investors through property management solutions. We are looking for someone to join our team who wants more than just a J-O-B; join our team and be part of the solution for housing in Springfield!