Baymont By Wyndham Indianapolis South.
We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our building for any damage, and conduct routine maintenance on our equipment to keep it running smoothly. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Inspect the building for any structural damage to windows, doors, and walls and perform necessary repairs
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Make records of when any equipment was services and repairs were made
- Plan and implement preventative maintenance procedures to maximize equipment operations and minimize safety risks
- Ensure all equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring are in working order by conducting routine maintenance and handle any repairs, if needed
- Advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, procedures, and techniques
- Has high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience
- Knowledge of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Available to be on call and respond to maintenance requests on nights and weekends
About Baymont By Wyndham Indianapolis South.
Baymont By Wyndham Indianapolis South, located at I65 and Southport rd off of exit 103 on I65.