Full benefits package available:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Telemedicine with family coverage, basic life insurance, short term disability and long-term disability paid 100% by the company.
- 10 days PTO, 9 Holidays.
- 401k After 6 months, with company match.
- Employee apartment rent discount.
Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our properties operating efficiently. You’ll complete maintenance service requests as assigned and will respond to emergency maintenance service as scheduled.
Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Inspect the building for any structural damage to windows, doors, and walls and perform necessary repairs
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned
- Conduct routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring to make sure they’re operating efficiently and make any needed repairs.
- Complete the make-ready process of vacant apartments as directed
- Schedule and complete the "Preventative Maintenance Program"
- Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service as scheduled
- Carry a cell phone as required for on-call maintenance
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned
- Responsible for alerting the Property Manager of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that has taken place or that may occur
- Repair/replace appliances, plumbing systems, air conditioning/heating/electrical systems
- Assist with hazardous weather problems, fires, floods, etc.
- Maintain a professional courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State, and Federal guidelines
- Special projects and other responsibilities may be determined
- Other functions as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor or Community Manager
- Needs to have availability to respond on nights and weekends to on-call maintenance requests
- Should be able to demonstrate an understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- A minimum of 3 years of general maintenance experience is required
- Basic knowledge of MS Office and outlook
- Experience with any property management software is desired
- Freon recovery certification
- A certified apartment service technician (CAMT) is preferred
- Certifications in boilers, plumbing, HVAC, journeyman license, use of fire extinguishers, and first aid preferred
- Must have training in compressor diagnosis, appliance repair, etc.
- Must have certifications/permits required by the city or state to perform job responsibilities. Carpentry skills are also required
- A valid Driver's License is required to complete the essential functions of the position (completing off-hours emergency maintenance requests, obtaining/transporting supplies, etc.)
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; reach with hands and arms and stoop, squat, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Ability to work outside in all weather conditions including seasonally hot or cold temperatures and inclement weather. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
- Tzadik is a Drug-Free Workplace*
$18 - $23 hourly
About Tzadik Management
Tzadik Management is an innovative and driven real estate and property management company based in Hollywood, Florida. Since its formation in 2007, Tzadik has managed more than $1 billion in apartment complexes, over 15 million square feet of commercial real estate, and more than 19,000 units in over 20 states.
Through excellent management, a focus on company culture, and a tech-driven style of operating, Tzadik has established a reputation for “Building Lasting Relationships.”
At Tzadik Management we are seeking dynamic individuals in the real estate industry. At Tzadik, our purpose is to Discover and Solve Problems!
At Tzadik we live by our Core Values:
- We Make It Happen
- We Thrive Together
- We Never Stop Developing