Hotel La Rose
Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our facilities operating efficiently. You’ll run routine inspections and maintenance and create preventative measures to keep our equipment running smoothly as long as possible and minimize any risk. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Plan and implement preventative maintenance procedures to maximize equipment operations and minimize safety risks
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, and electrical wiring to ensure optimal performance and make any handle any repairs
- Take additional maintenance requests as assigned
- Record when any equipment was serviced and repairs were made
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Knowledge of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Needs to have availability to respond on nights and weekends to on-call maintenance requests
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience
About Hotel La Rose
Great place to work with Hospitality Professionals and a small Family environment!