Comfort inn & Suites
Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our facilities operating efficiently. You’ll run routine inspections and maintenance and create preventative measures to keep our equipment running smoothly as long as possible and minimize any risk. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Manage other maintenance requests as required
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Ensure all equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring are in working order by conducting routine maintenance and handle any repairs, if needed
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Make records of when any equipment was services and repairs were made
- Has high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Applicants should have knowledge of air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and and electrical systems
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Flexible availability for on-call maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- 2+ years of maintenance experience
$12 - $15 hourly
About Comfort inn & Suites
We have a good friendly staff, a newly remodeled hotel, and a good location!