Cobb RP Managers
Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our facilities operating efficiently. You’ll run routine inspections and maintenance and create preventative measures to keep our community it's equipment running smoothly as long as possible and minimize any risk.
We are seeking an individual who can perform a wide range of skilled, semiskilled physical tasks requiring a working knowledge of basic carpentry, painting, fencing, landscaping and grounds cleaning. This position is responsible for maintaining the day-to-day operations and to the physical asset of the property under the direction of the Service Supervisor/Property Manager. Responsibilities include completing all maintenance service requests as assigned, and monitoring and maintaining all building systems. This position reports directly to the Service Supervisor/Property Manager.
Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Troubleshoot and repair plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and safety (lighting, locks, smoke/CO2 alarms, etc.
- Repairing flooring, drywall, and appliances
- Responds to resident work orders in a timely manner, including after-hours on-call maintenance emergency requests when scheduled
- Prepare vacant or furnished units for turnover
- Ensure all equipment is in working condition and follow preventative maintenance schedule. Keeps storage areas, tools and equipment secure at all times. Creates and maintains a safe work environment.
- Responsible for complying with the company’s and community’s operating and safety policies and procedures.
- Make record of equipment services and repairs
- Log maintenance requests and close out when completed
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep building and grounds operating efficiently and prevent safety risks
- Follows all company, city, state, federal and EPA procedures in connection with the maintenance, service, repair and disposal of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment and refrigerant
- Follows health department, city state and federal procedures, practices, and record-keeping requirements applicable to pools to maintain property water chemistry and sanitation
- Familiarity with plumbing repairs, tile work, HVAC equipment, appliances, carpentry repairs, electrical repairs, and all facets of apartment make-ready
- Must have reliable transportation
- Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work
- Willingness and ability to perform manual work following verbal and written instructions
- Strong knowledge of first aid and applicable safety precautions
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities
- Ability to lift heavy objects up to 50 pounds, walk, and stand for long periods of time and perform strenuous physical labor under adverse weather conditions
- Must be proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in English (Spanish is a plus)
- Ability to effectively communicate with tenants and property staff
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely
- Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Willingness to deliver excellent customer service as an important part of the community team, providing a high-quality living environment
- Maintenance: 1 year minimum experience in multifamily
- HVAC: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- HVAC Certification (Preferred)
- CPO Certification (Preferred)
$18 - $20 hourly
About Cobb RP Managers
Braintree Development and Cobb RP Managers are Owner Managers of a diverse portfolio of Class A Multifamily Housing, Mixed Use, and Commercial Building Developments throughout the South/Southeast Regions with expansion into Georgia and Texas.
We are a rapidly growing team with over 1,000 units under Management.
Our philosophy is integrity to partners and shareholders, safe and affordable housing solutions in prime locations, and a strong commitment to residents and tenants for an elite Management experience inclusive of all community developments.
Our founder had a vision for transformative and creative growth in the SE regions and began cutting teeth in the Georgia Market. Backed by decades of strong business, technology, banking, and financial acumen, Braintree Development and Cobb RP Managers have brought all Property and Asset Management in-house for a more robust, professional, and profitable approach to Property Management.