Are you a hardworking, reliable maintenance technician? We’re looking for you! Our company is growing and we need a maintenance professional who has the know-how to keep our facilities and equipment in top shape. You’ll conduct regular inspections and routine maintenance and come up with ideas for preventative measures we can use to maximize the life of our equipment and minimize safety risks. If you have a passion for fixing things we want you to bring your experience to our team. Apply today!
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, and electrical wiring to ensure optimal performance and make any handle any repairs
- Inspect the building for any structural damage to windows, doors, and walls and perform necessary repairs
- Take additional maintenance requests as assigned
- Establish and implement preventative maintenance protocols to keep equipment operations smoothly and eliminate safety risks
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- 2+ years of maintenance experience
- Advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, procedures, and techniques
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
- Flexible availability for on-call maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- Applicants should have knowledge of air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and and electrical systems
$15 - $20 hourly
About Hus, LLC
Hus, LLC is a high energy, optimistic, tenant, and owner focused company. We seek to do things better than the rest of the industry by placing tenant and owner needs before our own.