Are you a hardworking, reliable maintenance technician? We’re looking for you! Our company is growing and we need a maintenance professional who has the know-how to keep our facilities and equipment in top shape. You’ll conduct regular inspections and routine maintenance and come up with ideas for preventative measures we can use to maximize the life of our equipment and minimize safety risks. If you have a passion for fixing things we want you to bring your experience to our team. Apply today!
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Make records of when any equipment was services and repairs were made
- Establish and implement preventative maintenance protocols to keep equipment operations smoothly and eliminate safety risks
- Ensure all equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring are in working order by conducting routine maintenance and handle any repairs, if needed
- Check the building for any damage to doors, windows, and walls, and make any repairs as needed
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- Over 2 years of maintenance experience
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Available to be on call and respond to maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- Superb attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills
$12 - $16 hourly
About DVG Realty
DVG Realty works in partnership with Orange Property Management, Schlick Construction, Solid Roofing, and Dreamvesting Capital Group to provide a comprehensive approach to all matters involving Real Estate.