Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our facilities operating efficiently. You’ll run routine inspections and maintenance and create preventative measures to keep our equipment running smoothly as long as possible and minimize any risk. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Plan and implement preventative maintenance procedures to maximize equipment operations and minimize safety risks
- Conduct routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring to make sure they’re operating efficiently and make any needed repairs
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Inspect the building for any structural damage to windows, doors, and walls and perform necessary repairs
- Flexible and professional candidate that can toggle from commercial work to residential work equally
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Strong understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- Superb attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills
- Flexible availability for on-call maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience
$18 - $22 hourly
About D&D CleanIt
D&D CleanIt provides superior professional building services and employment opportunities to over 100 employees.
D&D CleanIt was founded in 2010 by Dan Dillon, and todays dedicated team members are all committed to the idea that quality and service are the keys to our success.
Our company leadership has a combined 100+ years of professional experience and we have successfully trained cleaners, maintenance technicians, managers, and carpet specialists who all currently strive for 100% customer satisfaction.
What does that experience mean for you? It means that if you bring the energy and desire, we will provide the training and the opportunity to earn and excel.