This candidate will perform minor and major repairs of buildings, has the ability to make repairs on the vacuum systems, problem solves, maintains equipment, experience working with air compressors, cleans and replaces dies, daily verification of air compressors, oil levels, checks and responds to maintenance request in a timely manner, complete Lock Out Tag Outs, complete change overs, shut down and start up the plant and other required tasks.
- Performs preventive maintenance procedures on building and production equipment on a scheduled basis; inspects belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, greases bearings, seals, etc.; repairs or replaces broken parts.
- Calibrates and repairs electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems., understanding hydraulic ,mechanical ,pneumatic or electrical processes and procedures.
- Repair broken doors, door locks, and toilets.
- Repair / replace lights.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Operate a computer which controls the CNC or CMM's is a plus.
- Installs electrical wiring and equipment; new electrical services (a plus).
- May install computer cable.
- Move furniture and equipment upon instruction.
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Assists with the renovation/remodeling of buildings as needed.
- Maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Performs outside custodial duties such as yard clean up; snow removal as required.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High School diploma or GED IS REQUIRED.
- 1- 2 years experience required.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining facility equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Proactively problem solve and maintain equipment to ensure successful operation.
- Shut down and start up of plant.
- Complete changeover procedures.
- Complete Lock Out Tag Outs.
- Check and respond to maintenance requests in a timely manner.
- Complete preventive maintenance when applicable.
- Daily verification of air compressors, oil levels and other required tasks.
- Ability to make repairs on the vacuum systems and air compressors.
- Clean and replace dies.
- Follow all Safety, Environmental, and Quality policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned or required for this position.
- Understanding of hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatic or electrical processes and procedures.
- Great Safety Record.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1 - 2 Years Experience.
- Understanding of hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and or electrical processes and procedures.
- Drug screen.
- You must be compliant and experienced in all above.
About Newberry Mac
We value pride, passion and performance and we are looking for choice individuals to serve the community in which we work. Join us!