Maintenance Technician needed to ensure the successful operation of equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Proactively problem solve and maintain equipment to ensure successful operation
- Shut down and start up of plant
- Complete changeover procedures
- Complete Lock Out Tag Outs
- Check and respond to maintenance requests in a timely manner
- Complete preventive maintenance when applicable
- Daily verification of air compressors, oil levels and other required tasks
- Ability to make repairs on the vacuum systems and air compressors
- Clean and replace dies
- Follow all safety, environmental, and quality policies, guidelines and procedures
Other duties may be assigned or required for this position.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years experience required
- Understanding of hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatic or electrical processes and procedures
- Safe work practices
You must be able to comply with all of the requirements above.
$18+ per hour, depending on experience
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!