Q&C Hotel Bar New Orleans Autograph Collection
Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Take care of guest complaints regarding building maintenance and troubleshoot issues
- Work with a variety of tools hammers and screwdrivers, indicators and edge finders, drills, wrenches, and other maintenance tools of the trade
- Remain on-call in case of emergencies by keeping a phone on hand
- Keep an open line of communication with other team members and staff
- Maintain all of the hotel's equipment and preventative maintenance plans
- The ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. or more is required
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent GED
- Stellar communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are needed
- Good knowledge of computer software; preferably facilities management software
- You will need 2-4 years of experience in a maintenance role
Minimum $18 per hour DOE
About Q&C Hotel Bar New Orleans Autograph Collection
Q&C Hotel embodies the tradition and culture of New Orleans and each guestroom pays homage to the city that we love.