Super 8 Nampa
Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our facilities operating efficiently. You’ll run routine inspections and maintenance and create preventative measures to keep our equipment running smoothly as long as possible and minimize any risk. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, and electrical wiring to ensure optimal performance and make any handle any repairs
- Make records of when any equipment was services and repairs were made
- Take additional maintenance requests as assigned
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Inspect the building for any structural damage to windows, doors, and walls and perform necessary repairs
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
- Over 2 years of maintenance experience
- Advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, procedures, and techniques
- Applicants should have knowledge of air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and and electrical systems
- Stellar communication skills, attention to detail, and work ethic
$12 - $15 hourly
About Super 8 Nampa
Super 8 Nampa is a hotel that encourages a fun, family atmosphere among employees and provides a quality environment for our guests.