Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our facilities operating efficiently. You’ll run routine inspections and maintenance and create preventative measures to keep our equipment running smoothly as long as possible and minimize any risk. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Record when any equipment was serviced and repairs were made
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, and electrical wiring to ensure optimal performance and make any handle any repairs
- Plan and implement preventative maintenance procedures to maximize equipment operations and minimize safety risks
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Available to be on call and respond to maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Strong understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- Knowledge of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Stellar communication skills, attention to detail, and work ethic
$17 - $19 hourly
About Quality Inn
This down-to-earth hotel is 4 miles from both Modesto City-County Airport and Vintage Faire Mall.
All rooms have en suite bathrooms, as well as free WiFi and cable TV. Some rooms add coffeemakers, microwaves, and minifridges.
Free continental breakfast is provided. Other amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool, guest laundry facilities, and free parking for trucks, buses, and RVs.