Revitalize Realty is a rapidly growing Property Management Company and we'd like you to grow with us! We offer competitive pay, gas reimbursement, Paid vacation after 90 days of employment, possibility of insurance benefits after 90 days of employment, potential for growth, and so much more!
We are looking for a competent Maintenance Technician to perform maintenance tasks and various repairs in our rental homes and apartment complexes. You will perform maintenance tasks of great variety such as painting, plumbing, electrical, etc. A Maintenance Technician is a thorough professional with a practical mind and attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines. The goal is to maintain the properties and restore them to the best possible condition.
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels, etc.)
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows, etc.)
- Prior experience with installing various types of flooring
- Extensive knowledge of all general basic maintenance repairs
- Conduct general upkeep procedures and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry, etc.)
- Fetching materials and supplies as needed for daily work orders
- Proven experience as a maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, and other systems
- Extensive knowledge of general maintenance and construction processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; Certificate in building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
- Applicant MUST have their own reliable transportation (e.g.: truck or van)
- Applicant MUST have their own basic tools
- Applicant MUST have a working knowledge of all main maintenance skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, general maintenance, appliance repairs, and ability to make most any household repair.
- Applicant MUST represent themselves in a respectable and professional manner.
$15 - $16.50 hourly
About Revitalize Realty
We are a full-service real estate and property management team that has been connecting buyers and sellers and tenants with rental property owners since 2011. We serve the entire region including Chickasaw, Daphne, Fairhope, Theodore, and more. We pride ourselves on providing complete turn-key services: including real estate, construction, and property management. We've tripled in size in the last year and we are projected to exceed that in the coming year!