TurnKey Real Estate Inc
Property Management company looking for an ambitious candidate in the Dayton and Cincinnati Areas to fill our Residence Maintenance Technician Position. The ideal candidate will possess the unique combination of providing exceptional service, quality, and reliability, for all areas relating to plumbing, drywall repairing, and general maintenance.
This position addresses deadlines across a multitude of assigned services on a daily basis.
**Full-time employee position with holiday pay and PTO
- Must Maintain professionalism at all times
- Basic plumbing, such as faucet and toilet repairs
- Drywall repairs, such as patch holes, sand, and paint
- Basic repairs, such as repairing trim, attaching and cleaning gutters
- Install replacement locks on residential homes
- Performs work duties in a variety of environmental conditions, including but not limited to the following: Hot, cold, outdoor, indoor, dry, humid, slippery surfaces, heights, and possibly congested areas
- The minimum age requirement is 18 years
- Candidate must have general maintenance experience
- The candidate must have a working knowledge of plumbing and basic carpentry skills
- Teamwork is a priority. Must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working evening and weekend hours
- Ability to continually climb (ladders), balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Possess tools necessary to complete repairs and installations
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation preferably truck or van
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Take initiative and be held accountable
$19 - $22 hourly
About TurnKey Real Estate Inc
Family values, team player, and a strong work ethic is our core values! Our ideal candidates will have these core values as well. If you want to work in an exciting environment, be a part of a team that is leading the investment real estate industry, and looking for opportunities for future growth, look no further. An equal opportunity company.