Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our facilities operating efficiently. You’ll run routine inspections and maintenance and create preventative measures to keep our equipment running smoothly as long as possible and minimize any risk. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Ensure all equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring are in working order by conducting routine maintenance and handle any repairs, if needed
- Plan and implement preventative maintenance procedures to maximize equipment operations and minimize safety risks
- Take additional maintenance requests as assigned
- Check the building for any damage to doors, windows, and walls, and make any repairs as needed
- Applicants should have knowledge of air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and and electrical systems
- Flexible availability for on-call maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
- Strong understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- 2+ years of maintenance experience
$39,000 - $55,000 yearly
We’re a South Florida Contractor, Property Management, Investment, and Real Estate Company on track to become a leading one-stop shop real estate company, focused on customers with a concern for quality, attention to detail, and speed.
We’re 100% focused and deliver on our core values of empathy, teamwork, customer focus, passion, and constant improvement. If you identify with these values, you may be a good fit for JMK.
Congrats you made it to the end. What are you waiting for? Apply!