RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
Are you a hardworking, reliable maintenance technician? We’re looking for you! Our company is growing and we need a maintenance professional who has the know-how to keep our facilities and equipment in top shape. You’ll conduct regular inspections and routine maintenance and come up with ideas for preventative measures we can use to maximize the life of our equipment and minimize safety risks. If you have a passion for fixing things we want you to bring your experience to our team. Apply today!
- Conduct routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring to make sure they’re operating efficiently and make any needed repairs
- Make records of when any equipment was services and repairs were made
- Take additional maintenance requests as assigned
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Strong understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- Stellar communication skills, attention to detail, and work ethic
- Needs to have availability to respond on nights and weekends to on-call maintenance requests
- Over 2 years of maintenance experience
About RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
We are a successful real estate team within RE/MAX Town and Country. We maintain a residential sales team, residential and commercial property management team, and private equity company that provides business opportunities for our associates and financial stability to our team. We provide excellent training, mentoring, and guidance to our associates.