RE/MAX Premier Properties & Premier Property Management
Premier Property Management Services is a scattered-site property management company based in Middletown. We manage 250+ units in the Louisville Metro area, most of which are single family residences with some duplexes, fourplexes, and one complex.
We are seeking an individual to service all maintenance needs at these properties, to conduct repairs as needed, to identify work needing to be outsourced to other vendors/contractors, and to maintain accurate records of service calls, work performed and communication with tenants.
- Full-time, hourly, non-exempt employee who reports directly to the Property Manager and is responsible for daily service needs.
- Regular work schedule Monday through Friday during business hours and with the potential for emergency service calls based upon availability.
- Compensation between $13-$20 per hour based upon prior experience and level of expertise.
- Benefits include paid time off and group health insurance option.
- Company vehicle and tools provided for business use.
- Minor Plumbing: Experience with the repair of, replacement or installation of faucets, pipes, hot water tanks, toilets, garbage disposals, dishwashers, water-dispensing refrigerators and washing machines.
- Electrical: Repair, replacement or installation of power switches, fuses, wall sockets, ceiling lights, ceiling fans, climate control systems and garage doors openers.
- Drywall: Filling in small holes caused by nails and minor dings from normal wear and tear, most commonly performed between the time a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy.
- Painting: Includes minor touch-ups following damage repair and new coats of paint applied to unit walls between the time a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy.
- Inspections: Assisting with move-in and move-out inspections for turnover purposes, as well as annual property inspections.
- Appliance Repair: Repair, replacement or installation of major household appliances, such as refrigerators, dishwashers, range ovens, washers and dryers, hot water tanks and air conditioners.
- Landscaping and Yard Maintenance: Removing debris from rental properties, removing or laying mulch, trimming existing bushes, cutting grass and planting new plants.
- Customer Service: Professional, prompt and courteous correspondence with tenants when scheduling and providing maintenance services and with contracted vendors that provide additional facility services.
- Time Management: Includes maintaining an organized scheduling and tracking system, usually on a computer, to effectively complete all maintenance requests in a timely manner and in the order by which they were received or by level of urgency.
Plus additional tasks/responsibilities as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license
- Background check
- Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs
- Must be able to walk up and down stairs
- Must be able to maneuver in tight areas, such as crawlspaces
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn property management programs used by the company
- Previous experience or related skills preferred
$13.00 - $20.00 hourly based upon qualifications/experience
About RE/MAX Premier Properties & Premier Property Management
RE/MAX Premier Properties provides clients with exceptional real estate sales and marketing services and its team members with unparalleled growth opportunities within the real estate space.
Our sister company Premier Property Management Services oversees rental property throughout the Louisville area. We provide personal, respectful service to tenants while creating peace of mind for owners who want their investment in good hands.
Our agents, key personnel and partners are a part of our family. We are committed to appreciate, honor and respect each other. We attract, cultivate and keep A players - we are the best at what we do. We respect initiative and inspire personal growth. We value integrity, innovation, coach-ability, growth, and service. Everyone is in training. Everyday. Everyone. We embrace and honor failure as much as success, because they are both requirements for becoming truly great. We are a meritocracy - the best performers will be rewarded with the best opportunities.