Maxie Price RV
We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our building for any damage, and conduct routine maintenance on our equipment to keep it running smoothly. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, and electrical wiring to ensure optimal performance and make any handle any repairs
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Plan and implement preventative maintenance procedures to maximize equipment operations and minimize safety risks
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- Superb attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills
- Knowledge of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience
About Maxie Price RV
Maxie Price RV is a top ten dealership in the state of Georgia. We specialize in creating family camping memories with our wide selection of travel trailers and fifth-wheel campers.