Global Resort Homes
We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our building for any damage, and conduct routine maintenance on our equipment to keep it running smoothly. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Check the building for any damage to doors, windows, and walls, and make any repairs as needed
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Conduct routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring to make sure they’re operating efficiently and make any needed repairs
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Needs to have availability to respond on nights and weekends to on-call maintenance requests
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
About Global Resort Homes
We are a family business with a higher purpose of bringing families together to create memories they will never forget, hosting over 200,000 vacationing families in our homes since 1993 and helping thousands of more families purchase the perfect home.
Find out more about us at globalresorthomes.com and orlandorealestategroup.com.