Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our facilities operating efficiently. You’ll run routine inspections and maintenance and create preventative measures to keep our equipment running smoothly as long as possible and minimize any risk. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Establish and implement preventative maintenance protocols to keep equipment operations smoothly and eliminate safety risks
- Inspect the building for any structural damage to windows, doors, and walls and perform necessary repairs
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, and electrical wiring to ensure optimal performance and make any handle any repairs
- Manage other maintenance requests as required
- The Villatel Care Specialist (VCS) will provide the day-to-day maintenance, security, and housekeeping inspections to our inventory of villas
- Post departure security inspections will occur promptly after the guest leaves to ensure the home is secure and left in good standing from the last guest, identifying/reporting any guest damage
- Maintenance will be performed as needed and/or report major concerns to the supervisor for contractor support
- The VCS is responsible for checking amenities for proper operations (e.g. gaming, TVs, theater, pool, etc.)
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
- Strong understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- Superb attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills
- Needs to have availability to respond on nights and weekends to on-call maintenance requests
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Previous experience with work order software a plus
Why work at Villatel? We love, love, love vacations. For ourselves, sure (don’t get too excited). But more importantly, for the tens of thousands of guests that visit us each year looking to have the most incredible experiences of their lives. Our mission? Exceed their expectations every single time—by offering vacation rentals and a level of service that is consistently luxurious, reliable, and financially attainable.
As the first-ever “flag” hospitality brand in the vacation rental sector, we simultaneously design, maintain, and service every home we put on the market. So, unlike the average vacation rental platform, we don’t just hope our homes and guest experiences are up to snuff. We actively make them as incredible as we can—by owning every step of the process.