Better Places LLC
We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our building for any damage, and conduct routine maintenance on our equipment to keep it running smoothly. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Plan and implement preventative maintenance procedures to maximize equipment operations and minimize safety risks
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Record when any equipment was serviced and repairs were made
- Ensure all equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring are in working order by conducting routine maintenance and handle any repairs, if needed
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Miscellaneous repairs on various items inside and out on residential properties
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience
- Superb attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills
- Available to be on call and respond to maintenance requests on nights and weekends
$20 - $23 hourly
About Better Places LLC
We are a rapidly growing family business looking for good people to join our team!
We are very hardworking and consider ourselves good honest people, we are looking for people with similar values and work ethic to join our team.
We value a great attitude and a strong work ethic over anything.