Pinnacle - Greenville Branch
Troubleshoot, maintain and repair machinery and mechanical equipment including motors, controls, PLC's, drive systems, hydraulic/pneumatic components and power transmission systems
- Utilize diagrams, schematics, sketches, operation manuals and manufacturer's specifications in order to maintain and properly fix machinery issues.
- Troubleshoot, repair and replace all electrical;/electronic equipment, machinery and equipment.
- Perform PM of electrical / electronic equipment and machinery.
- Troubleshoots and repairs drive controllers and motors.
- Evaluates, assembles, and installs new electrical equipment and systems.
- Troubleshoot PLCs (Allen Bradley, Siemens).
- Experience reading technical drawings and electrical schematics.
- Experience in mechanical repair.
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulics and pneumatics.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Min of One (1) year of Maintenance experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment.
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day.
- Willing and able to work in elevated spaces.
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations.
$18 - $25 hourly
About Pinnacle - Greenville Branch
Our company fills individual positions on demand, staffs for entire facilities, and manages outsourced recruiting programs for a wide variety of clients. The company’s specialized workforce solutions meet clients’ needs for a reliable, efficient workforce, and it serves a wide variety of industries. Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve our clients and the communities in which they work. Join Us!!