Moss Real Estate Co
Are you a hardworking, reliable maintenance technician? We’re looking for you! Our company is growing and we need a maintenance professional who has the know-how to keep our facilities and equipment in top shape. You’ll conduct regular inspections and routine maintenance and come up with ideas for preventative measures we can use to maximize the life of our equipment and minimize safety risks. If you have a passion for fixing things we want you to bring your experience to our team. Apply today!
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Check the building for any damage to doors, windows, and walls, and make any repairs as needed
- Manage other maintenance requests as required
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, and electrical wiring to ensure optimal performance and make any handle any repairs
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Operate in a very timely manner to complete tasks and responsive to tenants occupying properties
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Superb attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills
- Needs to have availability to respond on nights and weekends to on-call maintenance requests
- 2+ years of maintenance experience
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
$25 - $30 hourly
About Moss Real Estate Co
Bonded together by their shared belief in teamwork, integrity, innovation and loyalty, Their collaborative mindset allows them to closely work together for feedback from multiple perspectives, which in turn, empowers clients to make the best decision for their wants, needs and financial well-being. Service first approach with that mindset in all that we do.