Sleep Inn WV
We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our building for any damage, and conduct routine maintenance on our equipment to keep it running smoothly. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Plan and implement preventative maintenance procedures to maximize equipment operations and minimize safety risks
- Conduct routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring to make sure they’re operating efficiently and make any needed repairs
- Take additional maintenance requests as assigned
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Make records of when any equipment was services and repairs were made
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
- Flexible availability for on-call maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- Applicants should have knowledge of air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and and electrical systems
- Advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, procedures, and techniques
- Superb attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills
$14+ per hour DOE
About Sleep Inn WV
Our Sleep Inn is located at 15 Goff Crossing Drive, off of I-64, exit 47. We value hard-working, loyal team members with great attention to detail. We all work together to provide our guests with the cleanest rooms and best service.