The Windsor Companies
We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our building for any damage, and conduct routine maintenance on our equipment to keep it running smoothly. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Take additional maintenance requests as assigned
- Inspect the building for any structural damage to windows, doors, and walls and perform necessary repairs
- Ensure all equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring are in working order by conducting routine maintenance and handle any repairs, if needed
- Plan and implement preventative maintenance procedures to maximize equipment operations and minimize safety risks
- An entrepreneurial mindset and work style is a must. The candidate must be a self-starter who can operate under limited supervision.
- Work in collaboration with team lead and team members to ensure timeliness of job completion.
- Ability to operate digital devices and self-motivate to remain on task and on schedule.
- Ability to lift, handle, and maneuver equipment associated with the HVAC, plumbing, or electrical field and handle standard industry hand tools.
- Respond in a courteous manner to all requested repairs and replacements.
- Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis.
- Ability to respond to all maintenance calls, including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and other residential needs.
- Must be able to work at heights, climb ladders and stairways, and occasionally work off platforms/scaffolding, (using the appropriate fall protection requirements).
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- Available to be on call and respond to maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- Applicants should have knowledge of air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and and electrical systems
- Stellar communication skills, attention to detail, and work ethic
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical maintenance work.
- Experience in multifamily required.
- Ability to visually examine and/or operationally test to determine the extent of repair or required maintenance.
- Flexibility and the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment are a must.
- Excellent analytical ability with a high degree of creativity.
- Strong business understanding to effectively handle multiple, rapidly changing, and conflicting priorities.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to perform under pressure.
- Must be results-focused and oriented toward the accomplishment of team goals.
- Possesses a passion for learning new skills.
$18 - $35 hourly
About The Windsor Companies
Windsor Homes specializes in off-market, on-market real estate acquisitions, dispositions, and the development of all types of real estate assets, from single-family homes to more significant commercial multi-family developments.
Background and History: The Windsor Companies is a set of vertically integrated construction, development, and real estate companies that have been in operation since the '90s. With our vision, passion, and obsession for quality craft, Windsor’s success is driven by our carefully chosen, highly skilled field and office personnel.
Over the years, we have expanded our presence by constructing, engineering, and managing various commercial and residential projects, from large historic and urban redevelopment projects to a 75-acre equestrian facility.
Our Team: The Windsor Companies is made up of a large group of diverse and skilled individuals. We are a team; we collaborate and push each other to achieve great results. We are "doers and innovators."