Doubletree by Hilton Colorado Springs
Are you an experienced Maintenance Technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We're looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our facilities operating efficiently.
- Responsible for the proper maintenance of all guest and public areas of the hotel in adherence to the franchise and corporate standards.
- Responsible for maintaining the hotel's appearance, equipment, pool/spa, and systems.
- The Maintenance Technician is expected to have direct involvement with guests and employees.
- This is a hands-on position that requires active, vigorous support.
- Two or more years in related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Hotel experience is preferred but not required.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work nights and weekends as business demands.
$31,200 - $34,000 yearly
About Doubletree by Hilton Colorado Springs
Our hotel near I-25 is five minutes from the Broadmoor World Arena, and it's under five miles from downtown Colorado Springs and Fort Carson. Garden of the Gods is a 20-minute drive away.