Hampton Inn Butte
We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our building for any damage, and conduct routine maintenance on our equipment to keep it running smoothly. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, and electrical wiring to ensure optimal performance and make any repairs
- Over 2 years of maintenance experience
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- Available to be on call and respond to maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
$12 - $14 hourly
About Hampton Inn Butte
The Hampton Inn Butte offers competitive pay, flexible PTO, and travel benefits.