Candlewood Suites Buda
We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our building for any damage, and conduct routine maintenance on our equipment to keep it running smoothly. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Establish and implement preventative maintenance protocols to keep equipment operations smoothly and eliminate safety risks
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, and electrical wiring to ensure optimal performance and make any handle any repairs
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Applicants should have knowledge of air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and and electrical systems
- Advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, procedures, and techniques
- Available to be on call and respond to maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience
$12 - $13
About Candlewood Suites Buda
At the Candlewood Suites, we want people who are passionate, friendly, welcoming, and full of life; people who are always finding ways to make every guest’s experience an enjoyable one.