Aloft Atlanta at the Battery Atlanta
We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our building for any damage, and conduct routine maintenance on our equipment to keep it running smoothly. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Take additional maintenance requests as assigned
- Inspect the building for any structural damage to windows, doors, and walls and perform necessary repairs
- Conduct routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring to make sure they’re operating efficiently and make any needed repairs
- Applicants should have knowledge of air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and and electrical systems
- Strong understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- Flexible availability for on-call maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- Over 2 years of maintenance experience
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
$14.50 - $15 hourly
About Aloft Atlanta at the Battery Atlanta
A preferred Hotel of the Atlanta Braves!