Holiday Inn Express South Amarillo
Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep our facilities operating efficiently. You’ll run routine inspections and maintenance and create preventative measures to keep our equipment running smoothly as long as possible and minimize any risk. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Ensure all equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring are in working order by conducting routine maintenance and handle any repairs, if needed
- Make records of when any equipment was services and repairs were made
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Plan and implement preventative maintenance procedures to maximize equipment operations and minimize safety risks
- Inspect the building for any structural damage to windows, doors, and walls and perform necessary repairs
- Available to be on call and respond to maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- Stellar communication skills, attention to detail, and work ethic
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
$10 - $12 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express South Amarillo
Holiday Inn Amarillo South has recently been renovated and has a fresh appearance. Now, we need caring, responsible staff to to take care of the property. Join our team and work with our great management to offer friendly service!